In addition to our other services, County Tree Care can advise you on planting suitable trees, whatever the location. Choosing the right tree for the right place is important, and many factors must be considered including aspect, space and habitat.
Our planting process:
- We dig a hole slightly bigger than the root ball.
- Essential nutrients are added.
- The tree is then planted in the hole.
- The hole is backfilled with soil.
- If necessary the tree will then be staked.
Based in Fleet, provide expert local tree planting in Fleet, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Aldershot, Camberley and Hook. Although, we’re happy to extend our tree surgery services area across North Hampshire and Southeast England.